Sunday, November 30, 2008

And the winner is...


I have spent the last 25 minutes reading the ForbesTraveler.com list of the places that people come to see in Canada. No surprise, Niagara Falls topped the list with 12 to 14 million visitors per year. That's a lot of people...


The list included Banff and Jasper in Alberta, Stanley Park and Granville Island in British Columbia, Canada's Wonderlandand the CN Tower in Toronto, Mont Tremblant and Old Quebec City in Quebec, and the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick, just to name a few. For the complete list, click here.


I am pretty proud, after reading that. We are a pretty cool country - and I mean 'cool' in the truest sense of the word. It's nice to see that others appreciate it as much as we do!
I've been giving a lot of thought lately to destination branding - my background is in tourism, and that seems to be the perfect way of combining my two passions. Living in Canada, there are so many options...

1 comment:

Carol Horton said...

Good luck to all your endeavors. Be the best that you can be. Kodus!

~ plateau natura